This superior kit is suitable for cider makers who want to make and store 25 to 30 liters of top quality cider. The kit contains two Speidel Fermenters (image only shows one). Speidel fermenters are used by professional cider and winemakers; they have thick non-permeable walls which mean that cider can be matured and stored in the fermentation tank as long as the airlocks are kept primed. A tap is supplied for the 30L Speidel Fermenter to enable easy transfer of the finished cider into storage containers. The kit also contains a set of five 5L Bag-in-Boxes for long-term storage and serving of mature cider.
- Two 30L Speidel Fermenters with airlocks (image only shows one)
- Tap with 10mm outlet for the 30L Speidel Fermenter
- Pack of five Bag-in-Boxes (for long-term storage and serving of cider)
- 3m length of Syphon Tube (for racking the cider)
- Large 30.5 cm Funnel
- One Mangrove Jacks Craft Cider Pouch (choice of apple, pear, strawberry and pear, mixed berry, or raspberry and lime)
- 5g sachet of Yeast
- Hydrometer jar
- Pack of 100 Campden Tablets
- “Real Cider Making on a Small Scale” by Michael Pooley & John Lomax
*Kit is shipped directly from the UK to your door. Although we will help you from start to finish with your order, any extra fees and charges imposed by customs is your responsibility. Price includes shipping from the UK.