PDF download of Cider Australia’s Australian Cider Guide
Read this guide to discover:
- What cider is
- Where does cider come from
- Why so many orchardists, winemakers and brewers have turned their hand to making Australian craft cider
- Where Australia’s best apples and pears are grown
- Which varieties of apple and pear are used to make Australian craft cider
- How Australian craft cider is made
- What to look for when tasting the many styles of cider
- How to serve Australian cider and what food to enjoy it with
This guide has been written on behalf of Cider Australia by Max Allen, award-winning drinks journalist, author, cider judge and cider maker.
Disclaimer: Downloads are for personal use only. You may not distribute or incorporate any part of the download in any commercial document or in any material sold or otherwise made available for profit without the prior consent of inCiderJapan G.K.